[quote=snagabiru]I request to give your valuable input,
- Batch size selection of blend batch i.e. % minimum and maximum capacity, looking at to blender volume.
- Selection of sampling location in blender.
- Type of sampling tools recommended collecting sample from blender.
- Selection of test performed to establish homogeneity.
- How to fix acceptable range.
Note: I have octagonal type of blender in my manufacturing facility.
Please suggest approach/technique/methodology/reference guideline to perform blending validation of approved API batches effectively.[/quote]
Mixing or blending technique:[COLOR="#0000FF"] Diffusion (tumble), convection (planetary or high intensity), or pneumatic (fluid bed) techniques can be used to mix or blend materials.[/color]
Mixing or blending speed: Determine the intensity (low/high shear) and/or speed (rpm) of the mixing or blending.
Mixing or blending time: [/color]How much mixing or blending is required toobtain a uniform mixture? The mixing or blending time will be dependent on the mixing or blending technique and speed.
Test different-sized loads in the mixer/blender (e.g., 30, 50, and 70% of working volume) for optimal mixing or blending.