I have been asked by FDAnews.com to give an audioconference in May/June on a CSV topic of my choice. After a little thought and consideration I have decided to give the conference on Audit Trails and their importance within a regulated environment.
At the moment I am researching material on this topic as the conference is scheduled for 90 minutes.
I will cover such topics as:
- What is an Audit Trail
- The importance of an Audit Trail
- The Benefits
- How to test an Audit Trail
- Testing of the Audit Trail at the FAT stage
- How long should an Audit Trail be maintained
- When should the Audit Trail start
Once I have delivered this audioconference I will make it fully available for all member’s which I will send as part of our monthly eletter.
Your opinions are very much appreciated.
If you would like to subscribe to this audioconference the link is